Friday, April 07, 2006

Scrapbooking Stash


Look at all my new scrapbooking stash (click on photos to enlarge), I can't wait to use it all. My friend Katy bought it all back from America for me so saved lots of money. Most of it is Heidi Swapp, her stuff is just great and very hard to get hold of over here. The book is Ali Edward's "A Designers Eye," I haven't had a chance to look through it yet but sure it'll be fab (this was a pressie off Katy for looking after her cats). The patterned papers are mostly Wild Asparagus with a few kaleidoscope and Junkitz, I really needed some more papers so they came at the right time.

Anyway the rest of the day! I finally managed to get some new jeans today. I went to Next whilst Ethan was at nursery to take some other jeans back that didn't quite fit. Tried on loads more jeans whilst I was there and got a pair to fit. They were cheaper too so also bought some socks for myself and a baby present.

I then picked Ethan up from nursery and he came out with a bag full of sweets and chocolate as it was the last day at nursery for some of the children due to starting school after the Easter holidays. He also came out with an Easter card, he had done some great writing in it and it was very neat, you could tell he had tried really hard.

After we had, had lunch we went to Paint a Pot in Beeston. Ethan painted a little pen pot to put his pens etc in. He started off doing it to match his bedroom, blue background, moon and stars but then added an anchor and flying fish and dolphin! It is being glazed so we will be able to pick it up on the 11th April.

Did a bit of shopping whilst we were in Beeston and posted some parcels and cards off. Then got Katy a few bits from Sainsbury's so she had some food for tea and nipped over there for a bit. Great to see everyone again and Ethan was really excited.

Ethan then spent the evening in the garden with John moving mud!!!! That reminds me, I must take some photos of the shed/garage as it is now and post them.

No comments: