Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

Well another year older today. It's going to be a bit of a strange birthday with everything that's going on. No meal out or birthday cake but will be fun opening cards and presents. Ethan is very excited and I have had to get some cake for him and John as Ethan expects cake when it's someones birthday. I won't be having any, my diet doesn't strange beyond weetabix, crumpets and yogurt at the moment!

Any John and Ethan got me a lovely present - a CRICUT. I'm can't wait to have a play with it and need to get another cartridge or two for it. Also got some money, jewellery, scrapbooking goodies, flowers etc.

I've got some friends coming round later which will be nice as I haven't really seen anyone for a while with being in hospital and the resting at home.

I'm hoping that I will be able to go to the Hobby Horse crop at the weekend even if just for a few hours. I'll have to see how I feel nearer the time but it would be great to see everyone and do some scrapping. I'm going to get my scan photos printed along with a few other photos so that I can scrap those if I go. If I order from Photobox today they should be here in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again, hope you had a good day and glad you like your new toy!! :)