Thursday, June 12, 2008

Teresa Collins

Last Thursday 5th June I went to Teresa Collins' class Live Life in Chepstow (run by The Chepstow Pink Scrappers). It was my birthday present that Katy got for me and we were staying over night too. I drove down to Katy's to pick her up then we travelled down together. We ended up having to have dinner at the services as we didn't have enough time to go anywhere else. We then went over to where the class was being held, it was a lovely room and they'd gone to a lot of effort with chocolates and cakes on the tables.

The class was fantastic and Teresa's Journal It line is really nice - the class kit had so much to it and I was able to add extra pages so I could include a few more photos. Teresa was so easy going and was happy to sign our books (something I saw someone else ask her to do) and have her photo taken with us. She also had so much to say to us and talked about her love of journaling - it really makes you think. I got A LOT out of the class.

THANK YOU KATY

I just need to add a few photos and some journaling then my book will be complete and I'm itching to do another now. here is my front cover and a sneak of the inside, once it's done I'll photograph the rest.



Here is a photograph of Katy, Teresa and me. I also have photos of me with Teresa and I'm going to add one of those to the back inside cover of the book where Teresa has signed it.


On the way home the following day we went to Paperarts as it was only a 30 minute drive away and not too much of a detour. It was a fab shop with so much stash, I could have done with the whole day there! The staff were so helpful and friendly and I just wish we'd had longer than the 30 minutes we had - next time!

Here are a couple of recent layouts, both using my Studio Calico kit. I'm really pleased with how they came out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome ... I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Great layouts ... good to see you getting some scrapping done!!