Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I thought.....

.....I'd have more time on my hands with being on maternity leave but it's not the case! The days go so quickly between taking Ethan to school then picking him up. Then some days he has activities after school, like reading club and computer club. Then there is everything else I do such as baby massage, post-natal group, exercise class, meeting friends etc. There are also Flynn's appointments for his injections and to be weighed. So I definitely don't have much spare time just chill at home - maybe soon!

I have to take Flynn for his second injections in a while and I'm just hoping he is not as unsettled after as he was with the last ones. He was very good when they did them last time and just cried after each of the two injections.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting with a few friends who have babies too. I work with them and we are all on maternity leave at the same time. We haven't met as much as we'd have like with it being Christmas but hopefully now get together a bit more. Then in the afternoon I have the exercise class I've started going to which is held at the local hospital by the physio department. It's really good and great to get back exercising again.

I've managed to get a few layouts done over the past week or so which I'm really pleased about. It's great to be scrapping again and I have so much to catch up on. I have been using my Christmas Sweetwater papers for my Christmas layouts which mixed with last years Christmas kit is working well. My first Studio Calico kit arrived last week too so I have managed a few layouts with that, I'm just looking forward to doing more. I've kept the layouts quite simple and used a similar layout design for both Ethan's and Flynn's to save on time and help me catch up. I'll try and get some of them photographed and upload them - its been a while since I uploaded layouts :)

No comments: