Sunday, April 06, 2008

Photo shoot

I've been wanting to get some photos of Ethan and Flynn to put on the wall now Flynn is a little older. I had some taken last month of Flynn but they were very expensive and although lovely not fantastic plus they were just of Flynn. So I thought I'd have a go myself and went out at the weekend and got a big sheet of white fabric. I used the conservatory with it being so light and had a play around. It was great fun and especially love the one below of Ethan.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos ... lighting looks perfect ... good now you know what works for when you want to do a little photo session. I love that first on of Ethan ... it's very him (if you know what I mean) in his look and I love the one of Flynn on his front with his head up and then on his front lying his head down ... he looks so sweet!

Polly said...

Oh, so sweet little boys! :) Two little heartbreakers in the making, i'm sure!