Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A few layouts

Here are a few layouts I did during August, there are more but I haven't photographed them yet.


Ethan on the monkey bars, I didn't even know he could do this when we were at our local park, thankfully I had took my camera along.


John and the boys in the paddling pool earlier in the summer when we actually had some nice weather LOL This was Flynn's first time and he had fun.


Flynn is a very determined little boy as these photos show! He was trying to climb up the stairs and would have gone all the way had I let him. He also wanted his toy off his pushchair so he climbed on it and got the toy!


Flynn and how easily he can fall to sleep in the strangest places sometimes. This layout was a scraplift of April's layout for the Studio Calico hand picked kit.
All layouts using my Studio Calico kits and a few extras - Doodlebug alphabets, Bazzill cardstock and gems. I'm really loving the Studio Calico kit and it's really changed how I scrap. I very rarely now buy any scrapbooking products other than the kit. It has everything in it I need and if I do want a little more or I can't resist then I buy an add on. What I love too is past kits often co-ordinate with each other so I often mix and match. The community over at Studio Calico is fab too, so friendly and welcoming plus the gallery's are fab/inspiring.
I will photograph the other layouts and post soon.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Your layouts are great Lisa, and even more impressive than you managed to complete them during the hoidays. I managed none. I'm desperate to get cracking again, but feel I need to get on top of the house first...its such a tip!!

Have you completed your new scrap area? Do you have any pics you could share? I'm trying to rearrange my cupboard so I may actually "use" some of my scrap collection!!

Kristii said...

Fantastic work!! I especially love your lift of April's layout!! SC totally rocks!! I can't wait to see the rest of your work!

Chris Dodaj said...

cute, cute, cute layouts!!
tfs!!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts!
I love the sleeping one.
You rocked those frames, Girl!!!!

Stevie said...

Lisa - loving your Layouts they are fab.