I saw this on Anilu's blog and thought I'd have a go:
1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married
(2) Vegetarian? No but I was for a while about 12 years ago
3) Heaven? Hopefully
4) Come close to dying? No
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My engagement and wedding rings
6) Are you eating? Not right now but I just had some melon
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes
8) Makeup? A little but I just don't have time in the mornings!
9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships? Dumpee
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery? A breast ruduction!
11) What do you wear to bed? PJs
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Nothing major
13) Can you roll your tongue? Yes
14) Pluck your eyebrows? Yes
15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear: I have a few, Guess, Diesel and Calvin Klein
16) Abortion? I wouldn't
17) Hair color? Blond
18) Future child's name? Well I have a 7 year old and 10month old boys, my fave girls names 10 months ago were Elsie and Macy, boys name at the moment - Riley!
19) Do you snore? Hopefully not!
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation? America, I love America and go as often as possible
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? There would be a few things - house, holiday, car, the list goes on.
23) Gold or silver? Gold
24) Hamburger or hot dog? Hot dog
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Pizza and salad
26) Beach, city, or country? Bit of everything LOL
27) Who was the last person you touched? John
28) Where do you eat? Conservatory or family room
29) When's the last time you cried? Can't remember, maybe when Flynn was a few weeks old and I was feeding him!
30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry? Yes, my boys
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? No
32) Ever been involved with the police? No
33)Believe in Santa Claus? Of course, Santa left snowy footprints last year!
34) Do you talk in your sleep? I'm sure I must have done at some point
35) Beach or pool? Pool
36) Can you cross your eyes? Yes, without even trying
37) What's your favorite song at the moment? I'm Alive
38) Window seat or aisle? Window seat
39) Ever met any famous bands/singers? D:Reama and some of Boyzone
40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? Yes
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Cut it
42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither
43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted? I think so
44) How long does your shower last? Not long, I like a bath to relax in
45) Do you drive a stick? Yes
46) Cake or ice cream? Ice Cream
47) Self-conscious? Yes
48) What time do you get up? At the moment about 5.45am, my 10month old loves early mornings - not complaining he goes to bed at 7pm
49) Have you ever given money to a bum? I'm sure I have
50) When was your first crush? At Junior school!
51) Where do you wish you were? In Virginia/New York/San Diego
52) Have you ever broken someone's heart? ?
53) Ever been given a ring? Yes :)
54) Longest relationship? 10 years and still going strong
55) Last gift you received: That would probably be my Canon DSLR for my birthday
56) Last sport you played? Dancing
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? Scrapping and holidays
58) Where do you live?Nottingham
59) High school you attend(ed): Comp
60) Last wedding attended: Some good friends last year
61) Favorite fast food restaurant: McDonald's but I hardly ever go there
62) Where do you work: In a Health Centre
63) Can you cook? Yes and I enjoy it
64) Most hated food: Olives
65) Can you sing? NO!!!!!
66) Last concert attended: I think it was Daniel Beddingfield
67) Last kiss? My boys at bedtime
68) Favorite Alcoholic drink: Rose
69) Current crush? Now that would be telling LOL