Saturday, August 19, 2006

Scrapping

I'm writing this for the second time after it decided to delete the whole post after I'd wrote it all and uploaded all the layouts!

Today I have been to the Hobby Horse crop and had a fab day. I didn't much done this morning as I was too busy chatting but did manage to do 3 layouts this afternoon. Here they are:

I found these photos yesterday whilst I was having a sort out. It was my birthday whilst on holiday in America (I was pregnant with Ethan) and my Auntie had got a cake and done a birthday tea for me. She later sent these photos to me so thought I would scrap them now I've found them again.
Used Heidi Swapp tape, letters, ribbon, flower and jewels from a local bead shop.



This is Ethan in his Forest football kit in June this year. His nursery had a football themes day with it being the world cup. Used new Sassafrass Lass papers, Heidi Swapp letters, Junkitz brads and large Queen and Co brad.






This photo was taken at a wedding last year when John was bestman for his friend. Used new Sassafrass Lass papers, Heidi Swapp letters and Queen and Co flowers.







These layouts were completed in the last few weeks:

This photo is also from the wedding last year. Used Sassafrass Lass papers, Heidi Swapp letters, Bazzill flower and American Crafts ribbon.









These photos were taken last year in the Peak District. Used Sassafrass Lass in stitches papers, Bazzill cardstock, prima and Queen and Co flowers, Heidi Swapp letters and arrow and America crafts ribbons.






Last week was such a busy week with work and visiting friends. I also started back at dancing on Tuesday after a 3 week break so I was exhausted by the end of the night! After finishing work Wednesday lunch time I met with a friend and Ethan went to nursery with her daughter. They had a great afternoon and played so well outside together. On Thursday I met with Jane and we took the children to a soft play area called Cyril's Nut Hut. They had a great time and we were there for nearly 4 hours! Friday morning we went to Donna and Liam's, Ethan hadn't seen Liam since finishing nursery in July so he was really excited.

I then took Ethan to Pizza Hut for their eat all you want buffet. It was lovely and Ethan managed to eat 4/5 slices of pizza and lots of salad so we got our moneys worth. We then went to some other friends who we hadn't seen in a while. It was great to catch up with Claire and Ethan had lots of fun with Finlay. Lets hope next week isn't as busy!

No comments: