Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So long

Sorry its been so long since I last posted, lives just so busy at the moment. I went to the Hobbyhorse crop at the weekend and did 5 layouts, don't think I have ever done that many layouts in one weekend! Here are 3 of the layouts I did:

This layout is of Ethan and John playing in the garden. Used Sassafrass Lass in stitches papers, Heidi Swapp letters and tag, Junkitz brads, Bazzill cardstock and flower and American Crafts ribbon.







This layout is of our recent long weekend in Ingoldmells at the boating Lake, Ethan had great fun with Michelle on the motor bikes, John on the astra slide and we all went on the motor boats - I took the photo from my boat! Used Bazzill cardstock and flower, Sassafrass Lass in stitches papers, Heidi Swapp flower centre and title and gems from a local bead shop.



This layout is of our trip to Goose Fair in 2003, Ethan loves going. Used Scenic Route papers and letter stickers, American Crafts ribbon, Sweetwater letter stickers and Junkitz brads.






Here is some scrapbooking stuff I got this week:


New Scenic Route papers, Bazzill and Heidi Swapp flowers, Memories Complete circle stickers (Christmas and school) and 3 Bugs in a Rug travel rub ons.




Here is the new Sassafrass Lass Playtime papers and Monograms. I love these and can't wait to use them, perfect for boy layouts.





Just 2 sheets of paper from the new Sassafrass Lass Daydream collection, they were a bit more girlie so I just got a couple of sheets that I liked and matched the others.




Didn't do too much else at the weekend, just spent some time sorting the garden out and getting shopping done. Whilst I was at the crop on Saturday John and Ethan built the rest of Ethan's shed and painted most of it. It is now in place and just needs finishing off - will take a photo tomorrow and post.

On Tuesday we went over to Christina and Gareth's for something to eat. It was great to catch up with them and it was Christina's birthday too.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love all your new layouts and goodies. Wow the shower looks very luxurious....well worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Hiya

Lovely layouts, even nicer IRL ... and all that stash looks gorgeous ... those playtime papers look better in your pic ... I can´t wait to get hold of mine!! Those 2 from the Daydream range look gorgeous too. :)

Unknown said...

Love your LOs and am sooo jealous of that lovely stash.

Doha Diary said...

Gorgeous layouts Lisa. And nice stash :) I've been shopping like mad - think I might need an extra suitcase to get it all back to Doha!!!

Suzanne said...

wow you were a busy bee on Saturday! Some gorgeous pages there. And I'm drooling over your new lush stash. Doesn't seem to matter what I get myself I always seem to lust after somebody else's stuff more!