Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy week

It's been such a busy week this week and I'm so tired. I've been out and about every day so haven't been able to sleep when Flynn sleeps to catch up on sleep. I have also been having a lot of trouble feeding Flynn. After a couple of visits to the doctors and an urgent referral to the hospital to see a consultant I have now been prescribed something. Fingers crossed that it works.

I now have my new desk up in the backroom and the main computer back. It's great to now have my own space which will very soon house all my scrapping stuff. I went to Ikea this week to get one of the shelf's we're thinking of having above the desk to try out and it's great. Whilst I was there I had a look at some other bits I'd like and also got a few things that I can store my scrapping stuff in.

Here are a couple of photos of Ethan and Flynn taken at the weekend. Although you can't see it in the photo of Ethan he has a bad cut just in his hair line. He did it at the weekend when he fell and it needed gluing, he is fine now.


No comments: