Sunday, September 03, 2006

Saturday crop layouts

Ethan was back at dancing yesterday after a two week break and got straight back into it. The dancing show is only about 6 weeks away and Ethan will be dancing in it for the first time. He will be dancing to Superman and we have to go and get him a little superman outfit that has been chosen for them to wear. He also had his first private lesson in four week and did really well. He is definitely improving and remembering more of the dance, once his concentration and timing to the music improves we can start thinking about competitions he still wants to do them.

In the afternoon I went to the Hobby Horse crop. Yet again I had a great time and got 3 layouts done. That means I only have 1 more layout to do and Ethan’s 4+ album will be up to date.

I have struggled with this photo because of all the different colours, it was taken at a local soft play area. Eventually I found these Sweetwater papers from their Paint Box Kit earlier in the year. Used Bazzill cardstock, Sweetwater papers, Heidi Swapp letters and Sakura Gelly Roll pen.

These photos were from John’s birthday this year and again I have struggled to scrap them, it was hard to get papers that matched. It has turned out better than I expected but not one of my favourite layouts. Used Bazzill cardstock, Sassafrass Lass papers and used Sassafrass letters as templates and Zig millennium pen in brown.

I have another layout but just need to add a title using my Quickutz so will upload later along with the other layout I have been promising to upload.

No comments: