Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mother's Day


Had a lovely Mother's Day today. Ethan got me a teddy bear Mummy keyring, Mother's Day balloon and a plant in a Mummy pot (this is a photo of Ethan and my presents). He also made me a card at nursery and wrote everything in it, he's getting so good at his writing and really enjoying. John and Ethan were going to take me out for a meal too but as Ethan is still not well John cooked me a meal at home instead and it was lovely - chow mein.

Also did the usual food shopping at Tesco's but got a couple of suitcases ready for the holiday. They were a real bargain so thought we'd get them now. One is for our carry on luggage as the last one broke and the other is a medium size suitcase for bringing things back - scrapbooking goods :)

Just started another layout too, the photos are nearly two years and have been meaning to scrap them for ages. They are of Ethan at his friend Josh's 4th birthday party at Windmill farm in Southport. I have used the new Basic Grey Oh Boy papers and just need to sort the title out, add embellishments and add the journalling.

Time to get to bed, although I probably won't be at work in the morning with Ethan still being ill and a probable visit to the doctors. Hopefully my Mum will be able to have him in the afternoon for a few hours so I can go into work and do clinic - will have to see how he is and if my Mum is finished in her appointment.

Lisa

No comments: