Friday, May 26, 2006

Can't stop scrapping

Well I really am on a roll with my scrapbooking these last few days. I completed two layouts yesterday and starting a third last night too. I finished that layout tonight and have almost completed another layout. I'm really pleased with them and they are all very different. The first two I did are fairly simple but it's another two layouts done for Ethan's albums to get them up to date. The third one is for our family album and is of John's side of the family when we went out for his Mum and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary. The last layout is for my album and is of me and Ethan at Disneyland in California when we went in 2003. I will post photos of a few of them tomorrow - can't post two of them as they have other people in the photos.

Today has been a very busy day and me and Ethan were out most of the day. First thing this morning we went to have breakfast at Tesco's which was yummy. We then went to a friend from works house who is not well at the moment. I had to stop by the florists on the way to pick up some flowers after we collected for her at work. Ethan had fun playing with her son and all his toys - he had a lot too. From there we went to Claire's and we had lunch which was ready when we arrived. Ethan played really well with Finlay and Jacob and there wasn't really any falling out which was nice.

We then went home but it wasn't long before John got home and we were back out again. We had planned to go out for dinner but after everything me and Ethan had eaten today we thought it would be better to leave it till tomorrow when we weren't as full! So we went off to Costco as it's ages since we last went. We just got the usual - Croissants for Ethan of course and also some bird seed for the bird feeder in the garden as it was a bargain at £3.99 for a huge bag and a couple of other bits. We also have a bite to eat when we had finished and they had cottage pie which they don't usually sell so I had that and it was really nice.

No comments: