Saturday, May 27, 2006

New hair style

I've had my hair cut today and had a new style. It was quite a quick decision but a few days ago I decided I would have a fringe. I am so glad I did as I love it and it completely changes how I look - if you know what I mean. It is taking John some getting used to as he says I look so different. Will add a photo at some point.

On the way back from having my hair cut I went to to Gonalston farm shop to get a few bits. It's a bit of a detour but I love the place and they have such lovely food. I got some burgers ready for when we next have a BBQ - 12 for £5 which I think is really cheap and they are big burgers! I also got a few other bits, bread, ham, biscuits etc but could have spent a whole lot more.

This afternoon I finished a layout and spent some time with Ethan out in the garden. He just can't get enough of riding his bike now he can do it with no stabilizerss. It's not been a very quiet afternoon though as some neighbours at the back of us have been playing music nonstop all afternoon, evening and tonight full blast - not funny when you're trying to get a 4 year old to sleep.

This evening we have been out for a meal with Ethan. We had a lovely meal and couldn't manage a dessert we were so full. After we went for a drive and drove by the airport and saw a plane taking off. Ethan loves to watch the planes taking off and landing and we often go up there with a picnic.

Off to watch TV now and do another LO.

No comments: