Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dancing

It's been a usual busy week at work and we have a student with us for 4 weeks at the moment too. It's been a while since we last had a student so that will keep us busy over the coming weeks as well as everything else!

I have had to go dancing twice this week, once as I usually do on Tuesdays and on Wednesday for an extra Riverdance practice as the Skegness competition gets closer. The routine is really starting to come together now and I'm looking forward to doing it. The skirts for the outfit we'll be wearing are being made at the moment and I'm not sure they're going to be very flattering!

This morning whilst Ethan was at nursery I went food and clothes shopping. I just needed a few bits from Sainsbury's for lunch as Jane was coming over for a few hours. I went to Next and took a top I bought last week back as I wasn't really keen on it when I tried it on again. I got a really lovely pink and grey stripy sweater which I love - thanks Katy for showing me yours :)

Jane was looking after a friends little girl today so she came along with Jane and Ethan had a great time playing with her. They played so well and me and Jane were able to chat and catch up.
Not too much planned for the rest of the day, hoping to get some Bonanza classes I did completed and it's the start of Big Brother tonight too.

No comments: