Saturday, May 27, 2006

Two layouts

Here are two of the layouts I've done in the past couple of days, I managed to finish the one I started last night this afternoon.

The first one is off Ethan when he was about two and a half. It was taken the morning I went to Barcelona for a few days. I have used Sweetwater paper and embellishments, Queen and Co bookplate and brads and Bazzil cardstock.





The second layout is of me and Ethan when we visited America in April 2003. This photo was taken at Disneyland whilst we were in the cue to see Tigger, Eeyore and Winnie the Pooh. I have used Junkitz paper, Bazzill cardstock and American crafts ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts ... love the how you've brought out the red out in the one of Ethan and love that pic of you and Ethan in the second one. You're on a roll at the moment!!