Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bathroom photos from yesterday

This is where the bath and sink will go - bath to the left along the wall and sink to the right under the window.





This is where the shower cubicle will be in the corner and the toilet will be to the right, in between the shower and bath.












John is just doing the pipe work for the toilet and bath so they will be connected by the end of the day.

I took my car into the garage and they have it now till the end of the day or tomorrow as the part didn't arrive. It will take a little longer to fit than they first thought but at least I will have it by tomorrow. Unfortunately though if it isn't finished today I'll have to drive John's car to pick my Grandma and Grandad up from the airport. I really don't like driving his car and it's almost impossible to open so he's been giving me lessons!!!

No comments: