Friday, April 14, 2006

Crop day

There was an extra crop today at Hobbyhorse so off me and Katy went this afternoon. Had a great afternoon and got two layouts done plus one started which I will finish tomorrow. It was great to catch up with everyone and still get some scrapping done. I didn't buy too much either but there were some lovely ribbons and some Queen and Co ribbon slides and I have already used one of those. I have uploaded one of the layouts.Didn't do too much in the morning apart from have a lay in and get my scrapping things ready. Also watched a movie with Ethan - Casper and chilled out with him before he went outside to help John paint the shed. Ethan also managed to paint the fairly newly decorated lounge as he had some paint on his clothes and brushed past one of the walls in the there. Lovely green smudges now!!!

No comments: