Friday, April 07, 2006

Disco time

Yesterday turned out to be quite a busy day. I had a friend over for coffee in the morning whilst Ethan was at nursery. The morning flew by even though she was here for just under two hours. After I picked Ethan up from nursery we nipped to the shop to get some fresh bread and had dinner.

I then did some some things in my America journal now that the ink cartridges had arrived, I really missed the printer being out of action. I'm really pleased with how the journal is taking shape but I still have quite a bit to do before it's up to date.

Ethan's friend Liam and his Mum then came round. They played really well in Ethan's bedroom and hardly made any mess. It's nice when they can play well together and we can sit and chat and have a coffee - everybody has a nice afternoon!

It was then time to nip into Beeston as I needed to get some birthday cards, sympathy card and a new baby girl card - better late than never! Whilst there, a shop was selling off scrapbooks for £2, they had some sequins on the front, name and date ofsomeone'ss wedding printed on and were a little scruffy. For £2 it's worth it for the ten page protectors inside and if I'm feeling brave I will have a go at covering it.



It was then time to get ready for the school disco, that was after my Mum had popped round to check something on the internet. Me and Ethan had a bath, then me and Ethan had something to eat. We then we both got ready and I straightened my hair and it was time to go. As you can see form the photo Ethan was very excited about going. I don't know why I bothered straightening my hair as it rained as we were walking there! Ethan had a fab time dancing with his friends and even won a prize for musical bumps. It didn't want to go home though and we had some tears on the walk home. He did sleep well last night and I was exhausted.

No comments: