Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tough day

It was the funeral today of my friends little boy who passed away just over a week ago. It was a very difficult afternoon and my friend seemed to be coping very well with the afternoon. You just don't know what to say in these situations, makes me very grateful for the healthy child I have.

My sister Michelle has been back from university in Swansea for a few days so came over for tea tonight. Ethan enjoyed having her round and couldn't wait to show her his hamster Scooby. He ate really well too and that was after a good breakfast, big dinner, tea at Katy's then the spaghetti bolognese at home - where does that boy put it!!!

I have done two layouts which is very good for me. I just need to put the date and a little journaling on one of them and it'll be complete. I have used the Wild Asparagus and kaleidoscope papers that Katy bought me back from America. They are lovely papers and so easy to work with. The layouts are slightly different to my usual style mainly because I have only used the papers and the matching paper embellishments. I'm really pleased with the results though and can't wait to use the rest of the papers. Here's one of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your layouts Lisa. :)

Cath said...

So sorry for your friends loss