Thursday, April 13, 2006

Visting friends

Had a lovely day today and it was really nice not to have the rush in the morning of work and getting Ethan ready and to nursery. After chilling out first thing this morning I nipped to pick up a parcel form the Post Office. I was puzzled by the parcel that had tried to be delivered as I couldn't think that I'd ordered anything. It turned out to be two photo rounders that I had ordered for Katy and my Mum, just completely forgot about them - thanks Janine.

After picking the parcel up it was off to our friends, about a half an hour drive away. Ethan had a great day playing and mostly they played well together. Ethan doesn't get to play with them often as they are at school so he has really been looking forward to seeing them. We had a lovely lunch there too and as always Ethan ate VERY well.

We then picked Ethan's pot that he had painted at Paint a Pot the week before. He is really pleased with it and it has turned out well, he just needs to put some pens etc in.

I've felt a bit off tonight but I'm sure after a good nights sleep I'll feel better. I sorted out some of my scrapbooking stuff out tonight as I'm going to a crop tomorrow so trying to get organized. I also have a few unfinished layouts that I need to sort which I made a start on tonight.

No comments: