Saturday, April 15, 2006

Look at the mess


Can you believe the mess? This is what I was faced with on my return from an afternoon of scrapping. John has removed one and a bit walls and put in the new door frame. It was a separate toilet and bathroom but we are making it into one big bathroom with toilet, sink bath and shower cubicle. There is a lot of work ahead but I hope this will be the messiest it will get, although another wall is coming down tomorrow!

Back to today's events though. I had my hair cut and straightened this morning, it always looks so good when it's done at the hairdressers. It's now a lot lighter and tidier. On the way back home I went into Next and changed my shoes that I bought last week. I changed them for the pink trainers so can't wait to wear them. Whilst I was there I also got a new white top for work and a birthday present for a party Ethan has tomorrow.

It was then time to go to the Hobbyhorse crop and I had a lovely afternoon. Managed to almost get two layouts done but they need the finishing touches. So not as productive as yesterday but still a great afternoon.

No comments: