Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Where has the week gone.

Well it's Wednesday and the first time I've got on here this week. Its been the usual busy week at work but it's over now till Tuesday (bank holiday on Monday). Ethan started back at nursery on Monday after the Easter holidays. He was so tired when I picked him up from the childminder and he had a fairly early night.

Yesterday was a particularly busy day at work as I help out at a different Health Centre at the moment. I had lots of home visits planned and luckily 3 out of the 5 were in! When I got home with Ethan we went outside as it was such a lovely evening. Ethan played on his climbing frame, bike, go kart, trampoline, digger - you get the picture. I then went off to dancing which was as tiring as ever, we are making progress with our Riverdance ready for the competition at Butlins in Skegness.

After finishing work early this afternoon is was off to buy Ethan some new shoes. I have promised him them since last week and said we could go and get them today on pay day. He has been asking everyday this week when we were going to get them so he was very excited. He did want light up ones but they are not very summery so we decided he would get some of those when we go to America at the end of the year. I went to Crockers first (seconds/last seasons Clarks shop) to see what they had and to get some doodles. They had nothing in his size (10 1/2 G) apart from black school shoes which he is going to have to wear soon each day so wanted something a bit more trendy. Before we went to another Clarks we did the food shopping to fill our empty cupboards and finally got some. Ethan really likes them although I'm a little unsure, as long as he likes them though it doesn't matter. I also got Ethan a couple of t-shirts for the summer whilst we were out at Asda. They'll be great for wearing to nursery and one is an England one he has wanted.

No comments: